Wilson Plumbing & Heating are now able to offer our thermography technology to assist with underfloor heating problems and leak detection.
Leaks from underfloor heating or pipework are extremely annoying and with water always following the path of least resistance this means that where it accumulates is not necessarily the source of the leak.
Thermography is an easy to use tool for finding and checking pipes for leaks. Even when water pipes are laid in the floor or under plaster, the heat of the pipes radiates through to the surface and can clearly be seen using an infrared camera.
This ability to find the exact location of a leak quickly saves both time and money.
Is your system losing pressure?
Yes - Possible hot water leak
No- Possible water ingress or mains water leak
A thermal imaging survey is a Non-evasive Non-Destructive way to detect water leaks
Underfloor Heating, Pipework and Water Leaks.
Leaks from underfloor heating or pipework are extremely frustrating with water always following the path of least resistance meaning that where it accumulates is not necessarily the source of the leak. This is where thermal imaging can help in indoor and outdoor environments by often pin-pointing the exact source of the leak.
Wilson Plumbing and Heating have carried out a number of surveys for the NHBC and produced survey results and follow up remedial work.
We will carry out a thorough survey of your underfloor heating system and provide you with a report detailing our findings.
Why Choose Wilson Plumbing & Heating:
- We advise for the most appropriate system that will achieve the greatest cost savings for you
- Thorough analysis of your energy savings and running costs
- We are committed to a quality installation and ensure total customer satisfaction
- We will provide you with all the paperwork required for your RHI application
- We have our own team of heating engineers, installers & plumbers
- Successfully installed over 100 underfloor heating, heat pump and biomass systems
- Service and Maintenance of all heating systems